For all of you who are wondering how I am feeling, IM HUNGRY! Other that being so hungry that I feel like I might vomit, I am am fine. I feel totally fine. This week started out a bit rough, with our gas being shut off and having to scramble to pay $404 bucks to have it turned back on plus a $20 fee. I still don't have a job, and I hope to get some pet photography jobs SOON! Are there any of you that are interested?
I just went to see a nutritionist, and I am eating really well just so you know. I have to eat more peanut butter and more veggie chicken (which contains more proteins than animal meat) but other than the nutritionist said that I am eating really good! If anyone wants to get me a gift card to whole foods for my birthday that would be really nice and totally appreciated! Wow, well I am really hungry again so I am going to end this post. We will get another photo up soon.
Erin-
No comments:
Post a Comment