Heloo,
Last night, well actually more like early this morning, i woke up and once again Erin was snoring VERY loud. I decided to go to the bathroom and see if maybe the snoring would subside with a little bit of time. On returning to the room i realised that this was not the case. Now normally i just kick her alittle and she rolls over and the smoring fades for a moment, but this morning I decided to try a differrent method. Erin was laying on her side and facing me so i decided that if I just put my hand on her belly she would sense stimulation on the life pod area and she would stop snoring...... Well, it worked like a charm. She slowly stopped snoring and seemed to be sleeping very calmly. Then as i lay there with my hand on her belly I felt some movement. Erin was sleeping but the baby was not. I realised that this was my first moment "alone" with the baby. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! It was very strange to have that moment in which I felt connected to this little creature in an individual way. Usually erin is awake (duhh) and she can tell me "put your hand here the baby is kicking", but this morning was different, I layed there thinking about it for a while and then erin rolled over and started mumbling....
No comments:
Post a Comment