Thursday, June 21, 2007


BIRDIE BLOG GONE A SNIZZLE GIZOOGLE


"To mah beautiful Birdie, you is in mah every thought...I wonda `bout you n where you are crazy up in here. I think that you were here this past week, especially last weekend wizzle Mama was feel'n so sad . Put ya mutha fuckin choppers up if ya feel this.. It seemed like I could feel you all around me, in mah warm tears n in mah wiznarm heart. The tree we planted fo` you is grow'n sweetie, its gett'n brotha like you would be n we out. I wizzle I could see you smile at me whiznen I smile at you, I wizzy I could hear you cry jizzay once, or hizzle tha sound of you nurs'n...or even poop'n in yo diapa� fo' rizeal!

I love you sweetest gizzle."

READ THE WHOLE BLOG GIZOOGLE HERE

This is really funny, although it was also weird to read the blog description and posts....it did make us laugh, so that was a good thing.

I do like that it calls Birdie "sweetest gizzle", thats really adorable....

3 comments:

BasilBean said...

I'm so glad that you got some laughs out of this.

It really got me, too, and I figure that it is good to share--everyone needs to laugh:)

niobe said...

I am so glad basilbean posted this. Hilarious.

Peoplewhoareclosetoyou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.