Yay! That's the post we've all been hoping/waiting for! I'm so happy for you.
I hope you will chronicle and photograph this pregnancy with all the joy you did with your first pregnancy. I think Birdie would want that.
p.s. Did you see my email about the essay I submitted for publication, Erin? I don't want to mention Birdie's name if you don't want me to. I really want your guidance here.
May it happen in good time for you. (This is the rough translation of the hebrew blessing upon hearing of someone's pregnancy. I like it a lot. Hope you do too.)
That little bean is already IN THERE! Birdie IS a big sister! There IS A BABY IN THERE!! A REAL LIVE BABY! And we'll hope nonetheless, and I will trust for you, in places where you can hardly dare to hope. With all our love Carol et al
I was so excited to see your blog is public again. I have been a voyer on your blog for about a year and I knew the anniversary of Birdie's birth was comming up. You are in my thoughts during this very emotional time.
I am so excited about your news. You are both great parents and I wish you all the joy these little ones can bring!
I am so happy and excited so I can just imagine how you two feel!!;) What some wonderful, wonderful news!! I don't even think I can put in words how happy I am for you guys!!!!!
Oh...I'm so glad I tried my link again! I'm so happy for you and Matt! I know this might be a scary time for you, but I wish you peace and all the joy you deserve in the coming months (and years). I'll keep reading...Congratulations.
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!! Honey, I am so thrilled for you both. I'm sure that this brings so much happiness, and probably a million hesitations. I pray that you enjoy every moment of this little baby like you did Birdie's. Did you know about your new little bean on Birdie's day? I was praying so hard that you could have that gift during this time... So much love, Meg
The very best to you as you go through this pregnancy. We are expecting too...about a week or two after you! I am so happy for you! :) I had a FEELING! :)
Congratulations! May this pregnancy be whatever you and M and Birdie need it to be! I wish as much peace for you as possible during these next several months!
YES! YES! YES! Congradulations you guys...we have been anxiously waiting hear of this most wonderful announcement. Blessings on you for a peaceful pregnancy. Love John, Melissa & Anja
oh erin, oh erin, oh erin... i've been wondering about this kind of news for so long, knowing you've been a bit internal in a very healing way. congratulations from the deepest wells of my heart. to be able to follow this next leg of your journey is beyond humbling and amazing and precious. i send you peace, love rapped around your healing and perfect heart, and hopes for a healthy and blissful pregnancy...and birth! xoxo leigh
For a little while I have been hoping to see an expecting announcement here on your blog and now the ticker is up, I couldn't feel happier for you. I am so very, very excited for you and send all my love and wishes to you all (all 4 of you).
I'm so thrilled to hear this news! So happy for you and DH too. I feel this will bring healing for you both, as well as the opportunity to continue to honor Birdie, who will always be the first born in your family!
Erin, This comes a bit late, but I just had to share my excitement with you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you nothing but the best (i.e. breathing, screaming, live baby at the end).
38 comments:
Very good news! I hope the next 7 months are filled with peace, growth, and uneventfullness.
:)
what wonderful news! i wish you nothing but peace and contentment and an easy time of things.
muchos besos,
michelle
Yay! That's the post we've all been hoping/waiting for! I'm so happy for you.
I hope you will chronicle and photograph this pregnancy with all the joy you did with your first pregnancy. I think Birdie would want that.
p.s. Did you see my email about the essay I submitted for publication, Erin? I don't want to mention Birdie's name if you don't want me to. I really want your guidance here.
May it happen in good time for you. (This is the rough translation of the hebrew blessing upon hearing of someone's pregnancy. I like it a lot. Hope you do too.)
I am so HAPPY for you & Matt! What wonderful news!
Sending Love & Light to you all.
That little bean is already IN THERE! Birdie IS a big sister! There IS A BABY IN THERE!! A REAL LIVE BABY!
And we'll hope nonetheless, and I will trust for you, in places where you can hardly dare to hope.
With all our love
Carol et al
Congratulations. Hope is a very awesome element to have in ones womb.
MM
Erin and Matt, Congratulations! I'm so excited for you (and I know Charlie will be too!)
We're sorry we missed you when you were in VA, but I'm glad you had a great time.
We will keep you all in our prayers.
I was so excited to see your blog is public again. I have been a voyer on your blog for about a year and I knew the anniversary of Birdie's birth was comming up. You are in my thoughts during this very emotional time.
I am so excited about your news. You are both great parents and I wish you all the joy these little ones can bring!
I am so happy and excited so I can just imagine how you two feel!!;) What some wonderful, wonderful news!! I don't even think I can put in words how happy I am for you guys!!!!!
I am so happy for you!!
I'll add my congratulations here too. I wish you peace and joy with this pregnancy.
Julie
I've been so hoping to see this announcement. Many, many good thoughts and wishes.
Oh, I am so so happy to hear this news. Like Niobe, I have been hoping to see this news soon. I am overflowing with hopeful thoughts and wishes!
Oh...I'm so glad I tried my link again! I'm so happy for you and Matt! I know this might be a scary time for you, but I wish you peace and all the joy you deserve in the coming months (and years). I'll keep reading...Congratulations.
Wow, that's great. I am so happy for you.
I am so excited for all three of you!!!
What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. Many, many congrats.
Delurking to say "YAYYY!!!!!!!" What great news! Congratulations!
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!! Honey, I am so thrilled for you both. I'm sure that this brings so much happiness, and probably a million hesitations. I pray that you enjoy every moment of this little baby like you did Birdie's. Did you know about your new little bean on Birdie's day? I was praying so hard that you could have that gift during this time...
So much love,
Meg
The very best to you as you go through this pregnancy. We are expecting too...about a week or two after you! I am so happy for you! :) I had a FEELING! :)
Congratulations! May this pregnancy be whatever you and M and Birdie need it to be! I wish as much peace for you as possible during these next several months!
congratulations to you all.
may this be a boring, uneventful pregnancy.
blessings to you all.
Congratulations! Yes, hoping for a very boring pregnancy for you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOHOOOOOO! Best news I've heard today! Girl - we have got A LOT of sewing to do!!!! Talk soon.
xxooZ
YES! YES! YES! Congradulations you guys...we have been anxiously waiting hear of this most wonderful announcement. Blessings on you for a peaceful pregnancy. Love John, Melissa & Anja
Erin and Matt!!
This is the best thing I have heard all DAY!! Congrads from Andy and I both! I can't tell you how happy I am for you two! I have tears.
Much Love, happiness and peace to you both!
Nessa
oh erin, oh erin, oh erin...
i've been wondering about this kind of news for so long, knowing you've been a bit internal in a very healing way.
congratulations from the deepest wells of my heart.
to be able to follow this next leg of your journey is beyond humbling and amazing and precious.
i send you peace, love rapped around your healing and perfect heart, and hopes for a healthy and blissful pregnancy...and birth!
xoxo
leigh
For a little while I have been hoping to see an expecting announcement here on your blog and now the ticker is up, I couldn't feel happier for you. I am so very, very excited for you and send all my love and wishes to you all (all 4 of you).
Wonderful news! Congratulations!!
such beautiful news, erin!
peace and light to you all.
love,
lisa
Congratulations - very cool news to hear today!
Erin,
I'm so thrilled to hear this news! So happy for you and DH too. I feel this will bring healing for you both, as well as the opportunity to continue to honor Birdie, who will always be the first born in your family!
Congratulations! Jeremy & I are so happy for you.
Erin
I'm so thrilled to read this news.
Didn't you keep it quite!
Congratulations
Erin,
This comes a bit late, but I just had to share my excitement with you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you nothing but the best (i.e. breathing, screaming, live baby at the end).
I'm late again to the party (I can't get your blog to feed and I always forget to check for new posts). Anyway...
Congratulations!!! I'm so very happy for you!
Post a Comment