Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Babe Recording In Boston

Matt's band "Bunnies" is recording in Boston at Camp Street Studios...

(CLICK BELOW to see a photo of them at the studio, notice in the picture Matt's t-shirt. He is wearing his "Birdie's Papa" t-shirt!!! YEah Birdie's Papa!!!)

http://www.campstreetstudios.com

Their recording a full length in 5 days! Roger Miller is producing, YES!!! THE Roger Miller from Mission of Burma. Last night Roger played piano on a song that Bunnies wrote about our sweet little Birdie. The song is called "Baby Space Bird". I only ever heard a rough draft recording and it was beautiful, I can't wait to here what is sounds like now.

I miss my Matt.
Rock on Bunnies!

6 comments:

niobe said...

Too cool. Is there any way you could (eventually) link to the song so we all could hear it?

Unknown said...

absolutely!

I'll keep ya posted!

Sara said...

I second Niobe's comment. Very cool.

Mary said...

That's all just way awesome.... how exciting!!!;)

Julia said...

Waaay cool. I am sure they are working really hard, though.

I too hope you will be able to post the song in the near future.

pinky said...

I have been to a lot of art shows this summer. Duxbury art Association had one. Multiple shops in Plymouth Ma display pictures...I wish you would display your pictures....I know I sound like a broken record. But you are very talented and I would really like to see you show your pictures....

Oh and how is the book coming along?