Thursday, August 10, 2006


Ok.Ok.Ok.............EVERYTHING IS OK! So it was really hard not to get totally upset yesterday from the letter we got from MassHealth. So, I called our Midwifery place today and spoke with the woman there who talks directly to MassHealth all the time. I told her what happened, what the letter said...she asked for my social sec. and checked in the MassHealth system. According to the system I am covered for pre-natal and labor and delivery! I was like, uh ok but what about the letter we got? She suggested to give MassHealth a call, so I did and I am glad that I did because it totally has changed everything since I had not been working. With only Matt's income we have made the "cut" for my getting pre-natal and labor and delivery by $50 dollars! Now, I had been told by the woman that helped me to fill out the paper work for MassHealth that she would let them know I was not working. Obviously that never happened. No worries though, all I had to do was what I did today; call MassHealth and tell them I have not been working. So thats that. Disaster and stress headaches averted. So, we will be going to the midwife appointment on friday. All is well.

Also, Liz thank you so much for the email you sent to Matt. You always have a wonderful way of thinking logically and calmly about situations. I love that photo of you and Lucy on the party boat! We ALL deffinately have to get together in Milwaukee again and arrange for a party boat!

No comments: