SO.....hi there.
Yet another week in the life of a pregnant me has gone by. We had a lovely time going to the Berkshires for a few days last week, and then to Rhode Island for a few more days. I would love to share photos of that, but I haven't had the film processed just yet. So, this coming week is week 12 for me and friday we are going to the Midwife again for our 2nd appointment. I am really hopeful to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat this time! I weighed myself today, and I am up to 124 lbs! I have not weighed that much since I was in high school! Gaining is good...I have to keep reminding myself of this. Hopefully this week we can get signed up for the local YMCA that will be very close to where we are moving at the end of the month. I am excited to lift some weights (light one's of course) and to go swimming everyday! I am also going to see about signing up for pre-natal yoga...for some reason those classes are few and far between around here. =( Our friend Liz, who had her baby last summer reccomended pre-nantal yoga very highly. She told me that it was really nice be do the different stretches and etc. but also that it was so nice to be around other pregnant mommies. We will try to get a belly photo for this week...please stand by. =)
erin
1 comment:
Glad you both are home safe and sound and that you had a good time.I should say all three of you are safe and sound.
Post a Comment