Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oh.....

Hello readers of thy blog. Another week has passed by and I am still feeling fine. I am still in day-by-day mode and in no hurry to not be pregnant, I am enjoying this time growing baby and being completely awkward and round. While I am a bit anxious to meet baby, Matt and I both are...baby will come when baby is ready. =)

We had our home visit with our midwives this past week, and both of our parents were there too. They got to meet Tanya & Kirsten and ask any questions they had etc. The best part was that both our mom's got to feel the babies head and hear the heartbeat, that was very special for both our moms. =)

I measured in at 41cm this week....and all is well! I also had another blood test for my iron levels this week through our backup midwives lab. I haven't heard anything so I am assuming that I am good, though I am going to call and make sure. My levels were slightly low last month, and so I have been taking Floridix and eating kale and lots of spinach, and taking chlorophyll.
I am slightly green from all this extra iron intake. JUST KIDDING!

Here is an end of 36 weeks....beginning of 37 weeks photos:




No comments: