Sunday, February 25, 2007

So we've had Indian food, we've done some acupressure to the ankle area, we went for a long walk today (like to the top of a Mountain) and we ate at Joes in northampton tonight (local legend has it that if your overdue and you eat at Joes you'll soon go into labor) and YET STILL no action, BUT we're just taking it one day at a time still......... uhhh ummmm . But we look forward to meeting little birdy... any time now... BUT take your time little one, we'll see you when your fully percalated ok, talk soon!

this message brought to you by papa

1 comment:

MaverickMama said...

I'm due the 24th of Feb, and glad to find someone else who is still waiting. I've done every sane thing I can manage to start labor, and still nothing. I'm betting on the full moon to bring my baby.