Thursday, March 01, 2007

EVENING UPDATE

We had a lovely relaxing day today...things had slowed as I think that I wrote in the last post. I was really happy to have my Matty home with me today, to spend time together...and for the chance that my contractions could pick back up at any point and things would get going on a regular pattern. Macy also had a lovely day today with her uncle Ron, she is so tired out and it's very adorable. We just had a yummy dinner of home made organic pizza....with pesto, asparagus, mushrooms, italian seasoned tofu, broccoli and some organic cheese. I also had Matt take some photos of my belly so that you all can see how much it has dropped, we don't have a mirror in our house besides the bathroom so photos are really the only way I get to see my belly other than the view I get when I look down! Things are still stalled a bit....oh but a lot more of my mucus plug came out after I took a long amazing nap today. Ok Ok here are some photos from just a little while ago, and its just about 9pm right now.

I'm Still Smiling!We are having so much fun!What a cutie pie he is!

3 comments:

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

Wow!!! looks like the baby is going to pop right out of your belly!

Come on baby!

Anonymous said...

No update yet today- I hope that means you're in labor!

Andy and Nessa Dunnells said...

I wish you lots of peace and good pushing! Good luck and Congrads! Can't wait for the next update.