Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am so emotionally drained.

I cannot wait for the weekend its nearly here. Tomarrow is a very special day...and I will tell you why later! I am really excited for tomarrow...YEHA!

So, really quickly I want to tell you that I saw my family yesterday and I did not say anything to my mom. I felt so bad and did not say a thing about how I have been feeling. That I just need her to be there for me. Dam!

Things have been so busy with my parents, my father's job was terminated (after working at the same company for 30+ years!) thanks you G..W. Bu.s.h! Keep on shipping those white collar jobs overseas! Yeah, good job you f-ing asshole!

My grandmother moved in with my parents and its just so much going on with them. I can tell my mum is really stressed out, and so I said nothing.

TOnight though was a different story with my mum in law. I told her of how it was just too hard to reach out to her, when I knew she was trying to be there for me. It was just to intense for me. I had way too much going on with my own emotions and had to just stick to dealing with my own turmoil. In the last few weeks however, I have really wanted to reach out, I felt ready...and so I did. I taught her how to knit, that was the first step. Then tonight I was there at her house, just me. I told her why it was hard for me to reach out...I just told her everything. It was very, very emotional for both of us. It felt so good to tell her, and she and I have a re-newed relationship. I am very happy to be able to say that. My MIL is the sweetest most caring person....and I am so glad to have her back in my life.

I am so tired. Night Night.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

That was kind of you to give your mom some room, but so WONDERFUL about your MIL. Really beautiful!

Rixa said...

I am sorry you aren't able to be open with your mom and talk about Birdie.