Friday, June 27, 2008

23 Weeks With Bunny




9 comments:

bleu said...

Two very beautiful bellies.

Mary said...

Nice bellies!! Erin, I think you got Matt beat!!;)

Leigh Steele said...

sorry but that is funny! i love it. totally unexpected.

xoxo to your little bunny baby belly.

Rosepetal said...

Thanks for my smile of today!

pinky said...

ANy news on showing your pictures in a gallery. I really love your photo work and think it would be great to show your work.

Dr. Joanne Cacciatore said...

I've been perusing deadbabymama blogs this morning and came upon this blog. Thank you for the smile. And I am just so sorry for your loss...

Kim said...

Ha ha...the daddy belly! I think yours is prettier, Erin! :)

You're looking good!

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

Don't worry Matt...only 17 (or fewer) weeks left...you're doing great!!

Erin!! LOOKIT that Bunny in there!!

Anonymous said...

Erin- keeping a close eye on you and the little bunny. Remembering with you the sorrow as your re-tell your story. It brings a tear to my eye no matter how many times I hear it. I'm so happy to see your (and Matt's) beautiful belly. I know this time you will hear cries. I just can't wait to hear about all your new mom adventures. Praying for you always and I will keep checking in! Is the thyroid under control now?