Sunday, November 23, 2008

7 Weeks

I can't believe it! The days do pass by before I even fully realize it. I am still basking in my precious time with him, each day is such a joy and fills my heart with so much love. Holdyn is more precious everyday. I am so in love!







10 comments:

Savanah said...

How Cute!! I just LOVE how expressive he is and how much you can see that you are his whole world!

michelle said...

Holy cheeks!!!! I want to eat your baby!!!

Dani819 said...

He's so beautiful- and he looks at you with so much love. What a gift.

Liz said...

these pictures are just so beautiful. fills my heart with joy, as i'm sure he does for you.
enjoy these days, they go by so so quickly

jenrnob said...

i cant believe he is almost 2 months old! the time does fly by...you look like you are basking in the mother limelight, you look wonderful. glad you are all doing so well

love jen

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

HEY! That's a SMILE!!!

He's a genius. I knew he would be!

nocton4 said...

oh sweet Mama, you and Papa make such beautiful babies
xx

Kim said...

Look at that sweet smile! He's so handsome!

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

And watch out for That Michelle...I have seen her eat babies, totally!
I just wanna squeeze and sniff him so bad.

supermomnah said...

Did you have a good Thanksgiving?