Happy half birthday! I love the pictures of him snuggled in the sling. I'm excited to do that again.
ps--thanks so much for the lovely baby hats!
The picture of a babe at his momma's heart always makes me cry! He is so goregous - and so are you.BTW - did you get my email about the posting I did re: illustrator search? Did you receive the replies I did??Happy 6months little man!
Happy 6 months!! quite a milestone! I love the pictures. So beautiful. Both of you. And I love him leaning against Birdie's tattoo.
You guys are beautiful. Enjoy your day with your little man, Erin.
Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing and happy 6 moons, big boy. :) xoxo
Happy 6 months Holdyn, Erin and Matt! He is just so adorable that I can't even stand it. :)
it is so beautiful to see you smile. love radiates between you and your children.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy half birthday! I love the pictures of him snuggled in the sling. I'm excited to do that again.
ps--thanks so much for the lovely baby hats!
The picture of a babe at his momma's heart always makes me cry! He is so goregous - and so are you.
BTW - did you get my email about the posting I did re: illustrator search? Did you receive the replies I did??
Happy 6months little man!
Happy 6 months!! quite a milestone! I love the pictures. So beautiful. Both of you. And I love him leaning against Birdie's tattoo.
You guys are beautiful. Enjoy your day with your little man, Erin.
Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing and happy 6 moons, big boy. :) xoxo
Happy 6 months Holdyn, Erin and Matt! He is just so adorable that I can't even stand it. :)
it is so beautiful to see you smile. love radiates between you and your children.
Post a Comment