He's adorable!! I love the expressions on a baby that's nursing! My 3.5 yr old girl has been pretending to nurse lately and she makes the SAME face she used to make from the time she was a baby.. I LOVE it!! It's like getting a glimpse of her as a newborn again!
erin, on a million levels, these are perfect. the one of you nursing? SIGH! AHHH! LOVE! you are gorgeous in your mama-skin. you were made for this. xoxo
9 comments:
Ooh, look at all that hair! Big beautiful boy Erin.
He is so precious. I bet you wake up and thank God for him every day. Keep the pictures coming. I love it.
Love these pictures and the way he's looking right at the camera.
He's adorable!! I love the expressions on a baby that's nursing! My 3.5 yr old girl has been pretending to nurse lately and she makes the SAME face she used to make from the time she was a baby.. I LOVE it!! It's like getting a glimpse of her as a newborn again!
ooo i love little naked baby froggy positions! so cute!
my boys run around naked/half naked quite a bit. even if i did clothe them, they'd strip it off.
you have a beautiful boy. =)
erin,
on a million levels, these are perfect.
the one of you nursing? SIGH! AHHH! LOVE!
you are gorgeous in your mama-skin. you were made for this.
xoxo
he's. so. big.
He is so wonderful xx
Always remembering Birdie xx
The last one. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment