It's been a long while since I have posted. I just haven't had too many words to say, but I have been thinking a whole lot. In the past few days DH have had some wildlife encounters that are obvious signs of Birdies presence.
Today I got an email from DH and this is what it said:
"This is exactly what i saw at work today. I saw a fluttering and
looked up and it was just landing on the sill outside. It stayed for
a while long enough to let me take its picture and then flew away...
oh birdie, we love you too..."
Here is the picture he was speaking of:

Matt's desk is right along 3 huge windows...so he gets to see birds, butterflies etc.
Today, a butterfly just happened to land right on the windowsill....it just happened to land right next to his photo of Birdie that is on his desk.
Yesterday while I was outside in the yard putting out bird seed I had a bird fly in between my legs. It literally flew in between my legs...I had shorts on and I felt its wings gently brush against my skin. After that happened I was just standing there lauphing, like holy crap, did that really happen? What are the chances that someone is out in their yard and a bird just decides to fly that close to them....or between their legs!
Birdie may not be here in her baby flesh, but boy does her spirit follow us around and she sure makes her presence known! We absolutely love it!
More to come...I need to finish my work week....its so distracting, I just want to write about Birdie!
5 comments:
What an amazing photo.
So inspiring and perfect. This gave me goosebumps. Your girl is everywhere, so very powerful.
xoxo and love to you.
WOW! That is so amazing!
distract us more! :)
Wow! I can't beleve the encounter with the bird! I'm glad she's making herself known!
Post a Comment