Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 Weeks With Holdyn!







I'll give an update soon when I can type with both hands!

7 comments:

Two Hands said...

Wow! He looks so big now! You're doing a great job with breastfeeding, that's for sure. He's lovely, absolutely gorgeous.

MaverickMama said...

It's so awesome to see you breast feeding your son. It's been a long time coming. Drink in every moment. Sit and hold him day and night until you have had your fill. The days will be gone all too quickly and then he will be up and running around and only dashing in for quick squeezes.

Aubrey said...

You are waiting until you can type with two hands?! You are going to be waiting a while! I have been waiting two years! Now my youngest is 6 months old, and I imagine I have another two to wait! But I have gotten good at typing 1 handed, this whole comment for instance!

Holdyn is so beautiful! I can't express how happy I am for you. How are your nipples holding up? Lansinoh was by best friend with my first baby.

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

HAH! Two hands?? Call me in...oh...a few years. Didn't you read the brochure? You won't even be able to use a bathroom alone very soon, and you'll be sharing that space for at least 8 years.

Anonymous said...

yup. just get used to never having a private moment (although i wouldn't trade it for the world)

oh and the typing thing... boppy pillow in lap, babe on boob, two hands free. ;)

once you get used to multi-tasking with babe in arms you'll be a pro at EVERYTHING.
my husband once complained..."i can't eat my soup when he's squirming so much..."

i look up at him and say..."really, i eat soup, type a journal entry, and nurse all at once... maybe you should practice more often."

we erupted in laughter after that.

Canadian Friend said...

What a beautiful boy your Holdyn (notice I spelled his name correctly this time)is. Already over nine pounds...way to go Mom.
Love the pictures of him at your breast, so perfect.

supermomnah said...

You made me miss nursing. Sometimes I look at Hannah and I remember her during our time nursing...they grow so fast. I'm glad you're enjoying your time with him :)
xoxo
Meg