I am going to lose it over this.
ENOUGH!
If you want to read my blog, you will have to have a password.
I cannot handle this, I am on such shakey ground already. I cannot believe that this wench has done this to me. This was meant to be a nice blog, a peaceful place for me and the memories of being pregnant with Birdie. This woman has destroyed this for me, absolutely squashed this for me. I am done with this shit, just so done with it. I cannot even have a public blog now. I cannot trust that people can be polite or sensitive to me, a GRIEVING mother, this is all TOO FRESH and I cannot deal with the evil of this woman and people like her. I cannot believe that I have to make my blog private. What a fucking bitch! Thank you stupid Dr. Amy for bringing me right back to square one of my grieving. You get the grade of L- for the year! Yes that's right Loser-. I hope that you are happy with the hurt you have caused me, I just wanted an open forum for OTHER GRIEVING PARENTS! Not for OB Political Junkies like yourself.
I hope that you have to face what I am someday. Then you will know what it means to feel REAL GRIEF. REALLY RAW, IN YOUR FACE GRIEF!
You are a disgrace to the OB field and to womankind.
I'm done with this, done.
*Ladies, fellow Mama's (you know who you are) if you want to access the blog send me your email address.
21 comments:
I would also suggest filing a complaint against Dr. Amy for her unethical behavior. The address and telephone number to do so are listed below
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Board of Registration in Medicine
560 Harrison Avenue, Suite G-4
Boston, MA 02118
(617) 654-9800
(617) 423-5604 TTY
thank you for this info anon.
other mamas who want access to my blog email me and I will add you to my "readers" list.
Thank you, Erin, for keeping this blog up. Now, hopefully, you can find some peace and make this blog back into a beautiful tribute to Birdie and your life.
((HUGS))
Erin- Thank you so much for the invitation. I am honored to be included in what will now continue to be a private, sacred space.
I was going to suggest to you before making your blog private, but hated to do that because it seems so unfair. It is unfair, and I'm so sorry it has come to this.
Oh my god Erin this is completely off the wall! This whole episode in your grieving process seems so vitriolic and hurtful and painful. I am so deeply disturbed by it. It is reassuring to read all of the words of support people offer in response but the underlying situation is totally noxious. My reaction is to want to try to counsel you to protect yoursel - to NOT ENGAGE these hurtful people AT ALL. To spare yourself the outer limits of that pain and that rage and just preserve some peace of mind for yourself and for your family. I am sending you all of the strength and peace I can possibly muster. Love, Liz (posting as Lucy)
if only there were newspaper reports of mothers and babies that die in the hospital. sadly, it is very, very rare for a hospital death to be publicly known.
you have opened your heart and your life in a way that will only help other families experiencing the same pain and grief. I'm sorry that a couple ignorant fools bombarded your mourning and love of Birdie with their political agenda.
You are a strong, beautiful woman Erin. I applaud you and what you do.
Release the negative energy - it's only clouding the memory of Birdie.
xoxo
oh, and I don't think that "Dr" Amy is a practicing, licensed MD any longer. am I right?
ALL YOU BITCHES LISTEN UP! THIS BLOG IS NOT A PLACE WHERE ERIN SHOULD EVER HAVE TO DEFEND HERSELF. NOT FOR ONE MILISECOND. THIS IS NOT WHERE SHE NEEDS TO BE SCHOOLED ON THE ETIQUETTE OF BLOGWORLD, AND ITS SURE AS HELL NOT A SPACE WHERE SHE NEEDS TO JUSTIFY HER AND HER HUSBANDS LOVING DECISIONS TOWARDS THEIR DAUGHTGER. NOT YOUR DAUGHTER, THEIR DAUGHTER! KARMAS A BITCH. I SINCERELY HOPE SOMEONE KNOCKS YOU WHEN YOU ARE DOWN. NOT JUST DOWN, BUT AS DOWN AS SOMEONE CAN GET IN THIS STUPID WORLD. LEAVE HER ALONE OR COME PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SO-CALLED DOCTORS LIKE YOU ARE WHY I CHOSE A HOMEBIRTH IN THE FIRST PLACE! NOW GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK.
Dearest Erin,
I too am honored to be invited to share your sacred space with you and your family and your virtual family. I cry everyday for what you are going through sweet mama.
We are all too powerful to be victims to heartless woman who are full of pride and agendas. You are the most powerful Mama there is...for opening your eyes every morning, putting one foot in front of the other, and doing another day with your sweet husband.
They will not win. If it is your choice to keep this blog open, I will do whatever I can. I have already written 4 emails and will continue to do so.
May the Universe wraps its loving arms around your family and you may find comfort, even though you have been betrayed here, on YOUR blog.
We all love you. You have a safe, circle of women here, with you, the quietessential MAMA, safe in the middle. I hope you feel our love.
You don't need to justify any decision you made, ever. They were made of nothing but love.
Hang in there! We are all with you!
Erin, I'm so glad you're keeping the blog. Subscriber only is a great idea. Keeps the assholes out. :-)
I hope that you will find peace now that you can keep track of who visits your blog
I have followed your special story since before January. I felt a void as I am sure you did with Birdie. The world is indeed a darker place without her. I am so sorry for your loss and I know that you will eventually recover because of the strength you have shown these past few weeks. It doesn't really matter my opinion (as does it matter anyone elses), but I know that deep down in your heart, you KNOW that you made the right decision for you and your husband. I remember your post when you first let everyone know that you were having a home birth and the excitement you felt. I remember you going over your list for cloth diapers that you wanted. Most people would not agree with that decision either, but nobody posted nasty messages to you then. Sometimes people just want to hurt others to make themselves feel superior. You know that. You have experienced probably the worst of it. People do stupid things all the time. Giving birth, isn't stupid. Please, don't listen to anyone else's mean, hateful, closeminded opinions. All they do is add more pain. You have suffered enough! We all love you. Those of us who have never met you!
You are in my prayers, and in my thoughts!!
Erin--Thanks for letting me share your blog, too. I think this is absolutely the right decision--to make it private. This isn't an occasion for debate--this is your daughter. I think about you and your family everyday and am sending you love and good wishes.
Thank you for letting me in as well.
Erin, just so you know, blogger password protection is not complete. You will still be searchable on the web, and if someone clicks on "cache" they can still see your blog.
I know that if you add some simple html code for no cache, no index, it will safeguard you completely, but I don't have that kind of code for blogger.
I'm sure some of your readers can help?
I have that code. Go to my blog and click View --> Page Source.
The code is right at the top under [head]. Actually, let me just paste it here:
[META content='NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW' name='ROBOTS'][/META]
Replace the brackets with <>, and voila! No googlebots.
Just insert it anywhere in the body.
Erin,
Thank you for allowing me in her as well.
As I said before, I am so sorry that you had to experience all of this on top of everything else.
Today is a new day:)
Um...ooops!
That should read "in here"...
:)
Erin,
I would love to have access to your blog. Please email me at my gmail account, username eightmillionpieces.
I am sorry it came to this.
~delphi
Erin, thank you for inviting me in. I am so sorry this place was violated; I am so glad you will keep blogging about your love for your daughter.
Post a Comment