Just wanted to post a lovely photo of my beautiful baby girl, and her beautiful papa.

Tommarrow is Matt's birthday. I hope for him to have a lovely quiet day at home with me and our memories of Birdie.
All I can hear out my windows are the songs of many, many birds....I cannot help but think they are reflections of Birdie, and her love.
Today, I am BURSTING with love for sweet Birdie and my sweet Matthew.
It is calm here now.
Birdie & Papa(Matt), I love you both so much...I am so blessed to have you both in my life.
13 comments:
Happy Birthday, Matt!
Happy Mother's day Erin and Happy Birthday Matt!
I hope you both have a very special day.
Love and peace
Nessa
The 12th is Hazel's birthday, too. She is eight. Tauruses are awesome. I'll be thinking of you on Mother's Day.
i found your blog just after your daughter was born, and did not know how to comment. i was ashamed, as i had a beautiful healthy daughter last june, she was a month early as i had pre-e and had an emergency c-section as my body was failing, but she was healthy. i know how lucky i am that my daughter survived and was fine. i do not know what i would have done if we had lost her.
but after reading some of the hate comments you have gotten, i have to comment.
i am so so so sorry for your loss. so sorry. i cannot imagine going through what you are going through. i am sorry that you have to deal with assholes leaving hateful comments to you. no one deserves to receive comments like that, especially not you.
i send you many many thoughts and prayers. i wish you a happy mother's day, and matt a happy birthday, as happy as they can be in this situation. you are so strong. your daughter is beautiful. i wish you peace. we are here for you.
Dear Erin and Matt:
I am so sorry for your loss -- there are not words to express it. The comments from others that are so meanspirited and thoughtless are just unimaginable.
Thank you for sharing your experience and pain with the world -- Birdie is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your photos. I admire your courage.
I want to share a resource with you and the other mothers who share your experience. Jill Chasse, in Maryland, is a birth counselor and herself lost a baby. Her website page "Angel Babies" is: http://www.magicofmotherhood.com/angelbabies.html
Thinking of you this day and keeping you in my prayers.
Janel
www.InfantParentHealing.com
www.HospitalBirthDebate.blogspot.com
just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy mother's day.
although i'm sure this is not the way you imagined your first mother's day would be, please feel all our love and support for you today--and everyday.
Happy Mother's Day.
http://www.youaremyflower.org/mp3/little_bird_hops.mp3
I read of your blog through SageFemme, and while I clicked on it, this song was playing.
Happy Mothers Day beautiful Mama. Been thinking about you all day.
Happy First Mother's Day!
I was thinking of you today and wanted to hop on you and say Happy Mother's Day. Hugs.
Happy Mother's Day, Erin. Thinking of you . . .
Post a Comment