CD 28.
what will tomorrow bring? I did not sleep well last night at all. I was sort of having bad dreams of blood....and I think I was trying to ward off, that thing, you know that thing that I DONT WANT! I do not dare name it at this point.
Please may it be this month, PLEASE!
Birdie I hope that you have found us a lovely little soul to live in Mama's belly for a little while.
8 comments:
I am hoping here too. Hope beyond hope.
Just be still. And know.
What does your body say?
Love and Hugs,
Leigh
Breath....Don't forget to breath. Maybe keep yourself busy today to keep from thinking.
Erin, I have my fingers crossed that this is your month too. I know how hard it can feel ttc month after month. It took a l-o-n-g time to conceive Little W. It felt an eternity and it was! I hope you have better luck than me and don't have to wait too long for that gorgeous new little soul Birdie will send you. You and Matt are in my thoughts.
Your posts are giving me goosebumps. I'm getting so excited for you. Come on BFP! Will you test this morning if Flo doesn't come????
You have been in my thoughts--hoping for a new little being beginning to grow in its happy home this month.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
I also wanted to take a moment to say that I love the little bird songs. I often have my headphones plugged in but aren't wearing them, or have my computer muted so I forget it is there. Then occasionally the headphones/sound are on and I smile so much, thinking of your little Birdie. Sweet dreams for you tonight!
I think I'll just quote Finding Nemo "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!"
I'm hoping hard for you, Erin. I know it will be such a beautiful little person.
Post a Comment